What a glorious day it was at our last Forest Club of the term – perfect for an Easter Egg Hunt, a spot of ‘whittling’ (with potato peelers!) and toasting many, many Hot Cross Buns over an open fire. Happy Easter everyone!
Get news via email
- 15 December : Parents’ Christmas Social @ The Red Lion December 5, 2017
- 3 December : The Chew Valley Santa Scramble is coming to town! November 28, 2017
- 3 December : Christingle Service for Children at Stowey Church November 28, 2017
- 30 November : Deadline approaching for claiming FREE childcare November 28, 2017
- 13 November : Don’t forget to order your Christmas tree through Pre-School! November 13, 2017